Sunday 1 January 2012

2012

hi peep,


"happy new year and not forget to say Alhamdulillah till now I'm still breathing. Semoga peningkatan umur seiring dengan peningkatan amal "






Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional. :)


SO, talk about azam. Yes every year, I'll make a wish. But silly, hard to achieve all of them!


Every year make azam :) fenomena alam.hehe


So, they said :

Abang Cemot said he want to be more matured and more more better in all aspect. I guess for his work :) Good luck. Always pray for you. Selamat maju jaya di rahim & co.hehe.


Bam2 said "kurang kan sifat joyah" . Haha. Her nick name is Joyah. Only me call her with that's name. She's really macam mak joyah. When talked about others, really Joyah! Ok not only her. Me too :p
Maybe


How about others? Don't know.
Hoping the best for them

How about me?
Hmm............ many "azam".
Whose azam?

hehe.

so, my hopes for 2012

I hope to be adorable girl
I hope my parents proud with my achievement
I hope my family always "sihat2"
I hope abg cemot' mom fully cure from cancer
I hope my sister,Anis getting married soon
I hope a.cik getting married soon also
I hope cik su always success and get  better result
I hope to be in dean list for this semester
I hope to be in 1st class
I hope I'll love you forever
I hope I'll be more patient while waiting for you
I hope I'll have ever sweet memory for my final year
I hope my friend "sihat2" jgk.hehe
I hope be getting married soon (gatal!)

But I'm 23 now ^_^



Then,I'm looking for album lama2 and Shahreen just tagged me in fb.
THis picture:(
Mata saya nampak besar.
Tapi sekarang mata saya sepet bila senyum. 
Kenapa:(
Pipi tu hah, dah nek mcm apam dah!
OMG
makin lebar je!



(2nd year, I think)



(now.!I'm 4th year student)


jadi tambah satu lagi azam, saya nak kurus.
x pyh tgu tahun baru, I always make this wish.
Tapi x buat2.
haha
X d inspirasi lagi :p
But I will!
hmm agak2 kalo dah keje ley kurus x?
argghhhh dilema wanita "chubby".haha.
or gemok!



BTW, for this year, people really not wishing for new year through sms?
I'm waiting for that wishing :p
x d la tgu, but every year I got sms.
This year?? 

But, then I start wishing happy new year to all my family 
(forward the same sms.hehe)

reply from them:

My sister, Anis wishing me happy new year by forwarding my message back!

My sister, Cik sue said happy new year. cepat la balik. I know u miss me kan? miss u too sisz :( I'll back soon.
18 January 2012 :)

My sister, Along said, selamat tahun baru dan semoga berjaya dalam apa2 yang diceburi:)Thank Along

Yang laen? x reply. tdo awal???hmmm
new year kowt.haha.



OK.nite2.

love u more and more :)



No comments: