Saturday 3 March 2012

conversation :)

Hi peep,

Happy weekend?

Today is Saturday.

 Love weekend damn much since I need break to rest my body and my mind from my supervisor.teett!! Still watching lie to me, English series with ida. While watching this movie, we just quite no conversation. Ok2. We had but sometime sebab cerita ni best sangat ok.Everything about macro-expression. How to knoe you are lie?Fake smile? The ways you talk?macam2.we should practice also to knoe who are cheating.Hehe. Hari ni tgl berdua je dengan ida sebab cha2 balik. Tengah tengok cite ni then...


me: mu jom jog esok (gelak2)
ida: nape tiba2 ajak jog? (gelak bertambah2)
me:sebab aku tengok mu ni makin besar je.
ida:sengal.same je dengan mu.


Haha.sem baru ni, macam makin gemok lak,jom la kita aktif kan diri.heehehe

Hmm actually masa tengok cerita ni, of course la my hand keep text him. Dah 2  hari x contact since he's  not keeping his promise...Everything is ok until he told..

Him :  "awak, semalam my ma asked me about you"

pfff omg. asked about what? Then he keep laughing. Argghh why2? 

Me: Why your ma asked about me? Macam scary je..

 I'm keep asking him why.But he just laugh until saya pon rasa mnyampah nak tanya.Cakap sangat pastu x nak bgtw. Then, he said,

Him: Awak takot dengan ma ke but one fine day you will knoe. :)

Me: X d la takot just want to know la.Ur ma bukan makan orang pon kan.hehe (Dalam hati,takot kot.haha)

Ok find. Is it green light from his mom?haha. Bukan senang kalau suka dekat anak lelaki tunggal ni. So, bersabar la hati. But I'm glad his ma actually asked about me.hehe.At least she knoe saya ni the only girl with him kan. Ke ada pom laen.Jangan berani2..Then, we only send n reply text sampai la pukol 2am. Ok, time for sleep. "Yunk, I tdo dlu".Ok fine. Orang dah mengantok x kan x nk bagi tdo.haha. "Ok nite too dear" and I can't sleep so continue with korea movie untill fall asleep.

zzz...



say no "sometime i hate you  but please always love you"

"He was never in my vocabulary until one day he became the on,y word i knoe"







miss nurul and abang :)

No comments: