Sunday 11 March 2012

Dear heart

hi peep,

how's your weekend?

awesome?

cool and perfect for those got jpa.

But i'm really in bad mood

sedih..

korang penah nangis sampai mata korang jadi macam mata panda.Yes,I do.waa hodoh nye. Mata panda lagi lawa dari mata anda masa tu. I do not knoe whats wrong with us.. Silent is not the best way to treat me,Ok.. I can't stand with this situation.Rasa nak jerit kuat2 and rasa macam nak baling barang.Tapi kalo barang, saya kena kemas sndri gak nant.Crying alone at the night.so arrogant hah? x nak reply my message? is it I'm too sensitive? Ok2. When u all nanges mesti rasa muka mcm panas je kan.Dah la hati panas, muka pon panas. Then I put my moisturizer facial mask yang beli dekat Watson "cucumber extract". Sangat cool and dari x boleh tdo pk kan masalah , slowly saya tertdo sebab mask ni sgt sejok.:) Saya rasa nak beli byk2 tp 1 mask pon dah rm5.90 kot.Mahal2. Kite buat mask timun sndri je la nant kat umah.haha.



BTW, keep thinking.. is it over between us? hmm I do not know. Last week sweet gile kan, bile dah jadi macam ni rasa nak nanges je. Read ur text one by one. And try to erase them one by one. Try not to put them into my memory.Dear brain. please forget everything that make my heart broken.

Trying hard, and more harder.. I think I should go away from you If u want..

If u ask me to stay, I will..
If u ask me to love, I do..

finally

If u ask me to leave, I will..
and I 'll try to forget everything..


P/S : miss nurul please be strong. U such a great person. Love myself and my heart will never broken like this...

No comments: