Saturday 28 April 2012

SF Beauty..


Wanna Sharing something with u guys..

Do you know SF BEAUTY?

Want to know, and read this :)

Actually, trying this product for one week.I'm satisfied or not. Can't say any word since still new with this product. There are two  set of SF BEAUTY. Set C for normal skin and Set E for sensitive skin and especially if u have " resdung " please used Set E. Hmm I don't know la am i type C or E but after back from holiday jerawat naik bercambah2.At home, ma gave me anything.Kejap makan sotong, pastu udang, rendang, nasi lemak.. macam2.And finally i got acne yang banyak. So, tgh facebooking, suddenly, i saw this producT. So, first step, don't trust the dealer.hehe.Do your own research!Asked Mr. Google is this product got permission from Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia (KKM). Adakah effect SF Beauty ni sama macam Sendayu Tinggi (ST). My sis's friend used ST taw but gosh! Her face became worst after stop used this product.Beware ye gadis2 di luar sane.

By the way, "kak hannieza" said, i think set C is suitable for you. But i took SET E.haha.Agak2 kalo akak tu cakap try ambik SET E, saya akan ambik SET C x? :p

So, talked about SF, This product menggunakan sumber semulajadi and no need to worry about chemical effect.Each set have Soap,Night cream and Day Cream.

Facial Product

Soap : Help skin metabolism, retard the ageing process, soften fine lines and enhance the elasticity of skin, keep natural moist balance to bring a feeling of freshness, smooth and clean.

Night Cream : Formulated to eliminated acne and reduce the appearance of acne scars as well as to cleanse and lighten the skin, leaving it smooth and clean

Day Cream : Formulated as UV protection while moisture, soften and nourish the skin.

So, my first day tried this product, i got HEADACHE! haha. But i'm not sure is it effect from this product or what.Mr Hisyam asked me to stop used this product but secretly i still used this product.I think he already forgot about SF product.haha. Then, at night, i put the night cream.Very uncomfortable since at night i rather have my face clean n clear from any cream.But since i paid for this SF, i needed to! Haha. Hence, for two days early, muka rasa pedih2 sikit, x d la sakit, when i touch my pipi, rasa macam "Ouchh". X d la sakit kan,.hehe.Then ada rasa gatal2 skt dekat pipi.But the effect already state memang akan berlaku la. 

Hot to use :

1. Used SF soap twice a day
2. Used night cream at NIGHT la.
3. Used day cream

Easy kan :)

Effect from this product :

My face "mengelupas".. I really hate this effect.Make me not confident to go buy food at cafe.I felt everyone talked about me.Padahal x pon kan.Perasan lebih. But today, the effect slowly hilang and my acne pon berkurang.But i got confuse bila 3 bijk jerawat naik dekat dagu.Waa.what the hah! Go away from my face!I hate u.. :(

Got some information, actually if the pimples appear,you need to stop use night cream, and continue after a few days. Use the cream about 3times per a week.Hehe. Just read about this information. So, its actually a normal process :)

I will try this product sampai licin bekas nye.hehe. If it doesn't work, i think i need to say bye2 to SF :(

By the way, before this i used PONDs. Best but my face has oiling problem.Hoho thats a big2 prob dari dulu sehingga sekarang.But I don't throw them away la after i got Sf, Still keeping them.Hehehe in case Sf not good for me.

If u are interested, u can click this link

http://www.facebook.com/notes/sfbeauty-yuyue-melissa/sf-beauty-kelulusan-kkm-fungsi-kebaikan-dan-penggunaan-cara-betul-untuk-hasil-ya/432685793413184

But if u are interested to buy, click this link,The price is better compare to others :)
 http://www.facebook.com/hannieza.clozet.


PONDS, LIPS GLOSS PIXY :)

Night and Day cream

SET E for me :)

Inside :)

PONDS VS SF BEAUTY :)

Moncet bila nk kurus hah!

Bawal printed 

Bila mau slim :(

Have a nice day peep :)

Waiting Mr. Hisyam balik dari KL.Jauh bebenor kenduri nye. Orang tgh "BERSIH" die pergi kenduri lak kat KL.hehehe

Daa :)





1 comment:

LyaArisa said...

Errr...I got so confused reading your blog earlier. (@_@) it's mixture of both Bahasa n English is like totally horrendous >.<

Though I'm taking time to understand it better, I think your review about SF Beauty products is the best and a non-bias review..

It helps a lot. Thanks girl..