Saturday 6 April 2013

B.A.R.F.I..

He is deaf and mute,but there is a word he can said,which is barfi. His name.
He so handsome and cute, unfortunately, he has deficiencies..but he also has feeling,love,sad,happy and he has true love story :)


synopsis 

Set in the 1970s in a pretty corner of India, Barfi! is the story of three young people who learn that love can neither be defined nor contained by society's norms of normal and abnormal. Barfi, a hearing and speech impaired boy falls in love with Shruti. In spite of her deep affection for Barfii, Shruti gives into societal and parental pressure to marry a 'normal' man and lead a 'normal' life. Many years later their paths cross once again when Barfi, now in love with Jhilmil, is on the run from the police. Barfi is desperately seeking Jhilmil, who has gone missing. Shruti's realization that Jhilmil is autistic makes her recognize that true love is really blind. Caught in a cat and mouse game, in the search for the girl Barfi loves, Shruti realizes that she is still in love with him. She must now choose between her happiness and Barfi!

or click here for more detail about this movie

:: My Opinion ::

At first,Mr.Hisyam promoted this movie.
my first expression when I'm looked at Barfi's poster,
macam cte lame, bosan je.
Biar betol best.
Lastly, I keep watched this movie last night till 2pm
Zzzz~~

and

SObsos

rasa nak hentak2 laptop ni sebab sedih la cte ni. Dasyat x?haha.

For me, life is beautiful, right? and each person in this world deserved to get it.But,it's depend on how you treat and spend your life.
Like barfi,at first,he is down when shruti push him away from her life to get married with Ranjeet,a rich man.
Barfi still continue his life as nothing happen.
He is sad,but Jhilmil is come to his life.
His smile always for her.
Jhilmil also really love him even though she has retardation prob
Retardation tu terencat ke? haha.. cer google.malas nk cari terencat in english ape.
Seriously, sedih cte ni.

I recommend this movie 100% for you guys.
After done with this movie, 
rasa macam bertambah sayang kat en.hisyam.

I don't know If I lost him, what should I do.
What will I do without him
can I smile again without him?
Can I fall in love again without him?

arghh x sanggup imagine.
xmau fikir la.

Like Barfi,when Jhimil lost,he so sad.
looking for her very badly,
he is crying all the time for his love.
Even Shruti can't replace Jhimil place in his heart.
Same goes to me. Nobody can replace Mr.Hisyam in my heart :)

Hi sayang, 
en tunang,
I really love u.
very much till the end of my life
You,en.hasrul hisyam rosly,
always in my heart

ok2,sambung pasal barfi lak,
the ending of this story
like
U jump, I jump,
U die, I die,

They love each other till the last day of their life

Happy ending, really pure and true love between barfi and Jhimil.

p/s jangan menyampah lak taw.suka ati ye blog kitew nak wat luahan pon.haha

menyampah budak2 skrg suke gne perkataan kitew la, titew la.
eei rasa nk sepak je.haha

gigi taring terkua.haha

I really heart him
:)

^__________^







No comments: