Friday 30 August 2013

Access Denied....


HI peeps,

Currently, so boring..why?? Because I cannot do anything, my access have been terminate! It's been 2 weeks,I am waiting for my access. Stress nya, satu kerja pun x boleh buat,since semua kerja memerlukan access.

So, why it is happen?

Here the story, my contract will end this November. So, I have 3 months more to go..
Under Intel policy, they cannot give the access because, they want me to forget everything about their technology...I guess...Hmm.. then yesterday,my manager come and talk to me, that I have to extend my contract for 3 month more,because, If I didn't accept the job, I cannot do any job...but I have to do another job,like HR, Reporting stuff... gila apo...waa..

So,Dengan hari rela, saya accept untuk extend contract 3 bulan lagi.
Sempat la kumpul duit untuk kawen kan.
Ok la bulan 2 habis contract, bulan 4 nak kawen... so 2 month, I have to do preparation..
So dalam tempoh kerja 6 bulan lagi ni, memang jadi kedekkk ler. Terpaksa ok. kawen punya pasai...

-_______________________-

!!!!!!!

No comments: