Monday 29 October 2012

Jiwa Kental Tahap Gengster, Menangis Jua..


Sudah diajar diri ini jangan mudah nangis. It is useless when you are crying for nothing, especially when you are crying alone in the middle night like a baby, hugging you pillow or bear or blanket. While in ur mind, too much to think like hell.

But seriously, I'm very sensitive this night.

I want to disappear.

I want to be alone.

Maybe a guy doesn't understand

But you should be more understanding.

Don't think your girl berjiwa kental tahap gengster.

Maybe I should be "silent" for one or more days. Should I?? It's crazy. Yes I know It's hard.

Sometime, I will ask myself.. is it what i want??
my answer sometime no, sometime yes.

It's ridiculous.

again! I'm very sensitive.

THINK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.

OLD IS DIFFERENT WITH MATURED.

AND

MATURED IS DIFFERENT WITH OLD.

I'm not joking because memang terasa tahap nak.. nak ape? sambung r sendiri.

When I said don't contact doesn't mean 'musuh'.
If you did, just keep your mouth quite.
Don't tell me any words.

Now, I'm crying again.

Better update in my private blog because my words become rush, bad.

Bye.




No comments: