Wednesday 26 December 2012

My Bad Day, Suck..

Today is my bad day

Damn it

Too much too think until otw to Intel still thinking,

almost got an accident (Terkejut sgt time ni)

Then after gain my confident back, be normal,

at traffic light,hmm I don't know why

I didn't concentrate

suddenly

kne hon!!

waa banyak kali

Thats time I'm so blur

Why the people keep "hon" me??

Siap look at the car and motorcycle kat belakang? Macam x bersalah, and then I just bangggg!!!! green light lah sengal.

Sedih la mcm ni, along the way to Intel my mouth keep read Al-Fatihah dan selawat. Minta tenang kan hati ni.

ALhamdulillah selamat smpai.

Kesimpulan hari ni, If u sad, don't drive. This is my first time I'm being so miserable. My mood is down. Keep thinking is it the right decision..

..Daa..



No comments: