Tuesday 10 September 2013

The day..


Heavy Rain di penang,
Tumpang farah and her Indian's friend to office.
Mood down.
Pelamin angan ku musnah.
Should I sing a song now?
Shut up Nurul.

oh
Lets eat, eat n eat.
Nasi lemak is so delecious kan?
Damn it, its been long time I don't have nasi lemak for my breakfast because of stupid gym,stupid calories.
SO,now lets eat.
Its so yummy.

Lets start my normal life, don't have to hungry for all night, don't have to think about gym, don't have to bring all my stuff-shoes, trouser, t-shirt to the office, and the best thing is no more lebam-lebam kat kaki tangan. It's really hurt me so much . Just keep it by myself.

It's the day, normal day.

Anyways, I'm listening to Selena Gomez song," LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG".
Then I think,PINK is better, "JUST GIVE A REASON".





No comments: