Thursday 10 October 2013

NO..NO..NO..

Wake up 8.30am today.. kerja pukul 8, tapi bangun pukol 8.30am?
bersiap then sampai office 9.10am. On laptop, nape slow ni, then officially, 9.30am buat kerja, right now,update blog, emm really,I am not in a good mood right now.
It is bad day.

Oh before that, sebelum kua bilik, I am thinking, should I bring along my t-shirt, trouser, shoes,sock.
Hmm.. about 2-3minutes, I decided, it's okay. I don't have to bring them. I am tired, I am fed up, I am give up.
Slowly,tarik my bag to the lift, and jalan perlahan-lahan macam kura2.
Seriously,
I'm not joking.

Then at office, check email gmail, reply UST Global email,yang x dapat pergi IV.. sebab kalau pergi confirm x taw nak jawab ape, since otak tengah serabut gile pk macam2.Kan merapu2 kan interviewer. So, I decided to write a email to UST Global.

Everything I do today... always NO.

Is it good to say NO?

Or is it stupid for saying NO?

yeah I know I am not perfect, sometime I want to be perfect.

and it's keep hurting me.

myself

Big clap for myself

...........



No comments: