Monday 2 January 2012

Study week

Hi peep,

I'm really glad, finally my fyp report and IC design assignment,
dah submit!
feel good
So, tonight I can study.
Don't disturb me.
Stressful
with
study
and
....

so, my schedule:
8/1 = Economy 
12/1=IC Design
17/1=Digital Signal Processing

3 papers only??
yeah.

So, hopefully I can achieve 3.7 an above for this semester.
Hoping for the medal and 1st class graduate :)
Pray for me.

But suddenly, remembered them :)
My ex-MRSM roomate

four of us

Ayu, Nuyu (me), MEk zue, Amni

Dear Amni,

Forget about love.
One fine day, your love will come.
Amni, be strong.
I think "him" will come to airport for you.
I always here, If u need a friend.
A friend in need  is a friend indeed right!
Have a safe journey :)

Dear Ayu

Ayu? be strong girl.Maybe he is not the right person for you.
someone will come for you.
Ke ada pengganti dah?
story k : )

Mek zue? Yeah. Dah engaged! 
Congrate mek zue.
X sangka.
budak kuat nangis ni paling cepat tunang.hehe
I still remembered girl,
u are crying because him.
hehe.
btw kisah lame, and u already engaged.
congrate. :)

Me? hmm..
Let u know soon:)
But not good, I think,
X d masa nk pk pasal feeling2 ni.hehe
study pon belom untuk final ni.


I 'm reallyWaiting for holiday.
So, cuti ni plan kne bgs.
So, that day, will be the best day in our life.
Ayu? will u come to KB.hehe
U can right?!

continue...

p/s study miss nurul :)

I smile even though, the true its really hurt..





No comments: