Sunday 20 May 2012

Lockout..


Actually dah lama tengok movie ni but i didn't realized that i save it in draft..haha.
Time ni belanja my ex-roomate for her 
birthday :)

for me, movie ni memang superb! 
actually apa2 cerita yg ada action2 ni sy suka.


--lockout--

Maggie Grace

Guy Pearce

Joseph Gilgun
benci sgt2 dengan watak ni. antagonise!

our wayang


miss nurul yg boncet




By the way, Mr. Hisyam done with his exam for PTD and PTN.
Hopefully, Mr. Hisyam get either one
He said maybe harapan for PTN lebih cerah
Yeah he's so confident since he's able to answer the exam this morning.hehe
Pray for you
Always

Try imaging that if i have an opportunity to attend the exam for ptd or ptn, I think I'll refuse it.haha.
since, I really not interested with dasar2 kerajaan.
I'm really not know about Malaysia even though saya warga malaysia
Bad!
shame of u..


Nite, love..

No comments: