Sunday 29 April 2012

JJ Happy Hour..


Motif pergi JJ : Faizah nak beli krim untuk kaki melecet

Before went to JJ, makan kat kedai payung.X sedap. Both of us, didn't finish our food.Membazir amalan syaiton. But memang x sedap. Can't accept that food..So, my perot not boncet enough.Still have space for "makanan sampingan".

At JJ,There are happy hour, 70%, 50% and so on.waa! Wajib tengok. Faizah must got headache melayan kawan die ni.hehe.But I got a ring and Diesel T-Shirt! Actually ada satu lagi baju, supposedly 70% tapi maybe pekerja djj lupa nak tampal sticker that show the sale.So, disebabkan mahal without sale, cancel la baju tersebut.Sob3.By the way, i forgot to bring my hp.Sorry Mr.Hisyam :) Next time, i will never forget my hp! After that, we went to K9, Faizah bought burger >__< Only she.Not me. Diet!Haha


Mine :)

Mine :)

One for me, one for faizah.
Byr sendirian berhad.Haha :)


Nite, Love




No comments: