Sunday 22 April 2012

Only him..


Knowing him for 4 years.Loving him for 4 years.Missing him for 4 years.Fighting for him for 4 years. Texting him for 4 years. Everything i did with him almost 4 years. Is it enough for us to know each other. Can i live without him. Can i stay without him. Can i survive without him. I don't think i'm strong enough to let you go. I think my life will become miserable. What kind of word should i used to described how much i need you. But sometime i'm think i'm bad for him.I'm not fulfill what he want. But how can i live without you when i put u in my heart.I'm not perfect.I'm not strong enough to look at my inbox.I can't study.Better go to sleep now girl..


"You think you deserve that pain, but you don't. 
Stop going back to the one who brings you more pain than happiness. 
It's not worth it to continue to invest your feelings into somebody unworthy of your love. 
Loving someone who doesn't love you back is like hugging a cactus. 
The tighter you hold on, the more it's going to hurt. 
Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. 
Stop looking for someone to love you and find some one that is going to treat you right 
and respects you. 
Love will come to you"




Take Care, peep..

No comments: