Friday 31 May 2013

My Colleague Very Annoying..

It so irritating to talk with annoying person,
You just know me,
and
I try to be nice with you,
Then today,
lantak ko la weh,
it is too much.

I really hate when people dispute about my working life.



Read it:

Nasrudin, Azman [9:20 AM]:
hang sorg je cam x bz
makan gaji buta ke ape
hahaha
Mohd Noor, Nurul Bahiah [9:22 AM]:
a ah
npe?
Nasrudin, Azman [9:23 AM]:
haha
dgn penuh betenang je jwab
marah a tuh
haha
Mohd Noor, Nurul Bahiah [9:24 AM]:
da biasa
xpe ah
busy x kan nk ckp kat ko aku busy
Nasrudin, Azman [9:24 AM]:
hahaha, x, org lain seme nk bgtau bz hahaha
okok, gi2 layan bz ko, bdk nurse mah ko sehat?
:p
Mohd Noor, Nurul Bahiah [9:26 AM]:
I'm not like them.
haa
sihat je ah
Nasrudin, Azman [9:30 AM]:
hahaha
bagus2
unic
haha
bkn unik
unic
k wei, keje a, saja nk kaco
seme bz, so xde org nk kaco, ngn lala nnt melalut jauh hahah
Mohd Noor, Nurul Bahiah [9:46 AM]:
orite
Nasrudin, Azman [9:46 AM]:
lme gile bru orett, bz jugak penye haha

okay people, I'm really not understand,
should I make an announcement,

"HEY PEEPS, I'M BUSY,DON'T DISTURB ME"

omg,its, really annoying!

it is stupid okay.

I don't have too.

I have my own way to do my job.

Orang IM, layan la,but it that's doesn't mean I'm not busy.
I try to be polite.
I try to answer,if there is important thing you IM me.
But then,people getting wrong,and misunderstood about me.

Orang cakap makan gaji buta,it is too much!
Your words are ugly like you.
Dengan ini , saya mengishtiharkan kamu,ya kamu,as my enemy.

Sekian,terima Kasih

Worked at INTEL ,is the biggest mistake in my life.

I am not happy,
I hate it.

Penyumbang ISRAEL,bye!


I am angry!



No comments: