Saturday 24 March 2012

I am bad...


Done with ISO course for today. Dr. Yahya mmg best.Kelakar and sometime a bit serious. I think because he is "Juru Audit". So, he has many experience. Tapi still mengantuk and tired listening from morning till 4.30pm. Tomorrow will have class until afternoon je kot. I hope.. Masa pergi kelas, cha and me jalan2 smbil borak2 and penat k. @_@!

Tapi nasib baik la cha2 ada kenal bdk2 yg ada transport, so boleh la tumpang balik.Tapi saya malu ~_~.. Tapi tumpang gak la sbb penat la blik jalan kaki then datang balik at 2.30pm.Huhu... Tapi masa sesi petang kitorang balik jalan kaki je, sbb sy segan la nk tumpang orang ni. Dah la x knl.. Huhu. Walau pon kawan cha2 tapi tetap segan.Waaa..

By the way, something bad occur today. Is it me that bad... Hmm I'm guess Yes! since he didn't reply my texts dari tadi.. 3 texts, without any reply from him...When i'm eating still looking at my hp. When i'm talking still looking at my hp and When i'm walking still looking at my hp sampai nak terjatuh x pandang ada ape kat jalan. But keep waiting,and zero message until now..

When i said, yela.. doesn't mean i don't want text u..Trying to explain but maybe not strong enough..


p/s if i can buy a time machine...

No comments: