Monday 5 March 2012

Us

I am happy..

rasa nak tido sambil senyum (ni macam sewel lak kan?)

but

I gonna cry for whole night I think. Not because of sadness but for happiness. 
Alhamdulillah. 
Jika "aku lah tulang rusuk yang dicari nya, aku terima jodoh antara kami"

His text..

" u,thnx 4 everything..sepanjang hidup i,except my family , x d orang laen who love me as you do.n I really sure u r the right one to accompany me along my life.amin"

and I reply

"coz I know u are the right person"

His mom already asked about me
"kalo btol he wants me,kumpul duit and tunang"

what!
shock!
getting crazy!
yes i am.

what suppose answer...

I Do?

Tapi sangat la malu.How come his mom can asked him about "us"

and my answer....

"obvious sgt ke..InsyaAllah kalo ada jodoh, there will halal bonding between us"

I'm really gonna cry because I really love u more and more for each day 

Actually his mom read the "convo card I gave him"
===>I Love you and I want u!

sebab kalo I senyap je,die pon senyap je la.Umpama tunggu bulan jatuh ke riba bak kata orang tua.haha. So, that card as a "hint" la.

Lepas tu, he asked whether my parents ada calon lain untuk I,bUt of course only him la my parents know.I am confident memang direstui.hehe

His parents already pass green light for us for our future bonding.omg i'm really cry while writing this..

before we going to sleep (saya di johor,dia di kemaman)

he said

"someday,my love,u're going to understand how much i care and love you.You are my light,my warmth,my other half.I'm only feel alive when I'm with you.I love you.. "

What the romance words! I asked is it you?because i cant believe it!

But we're make for each other :)

By the way, of course la saya crite kat my angah. saya forward semua mesej die kat angah.
But I asked him first,is it ok kalo angah tahu kan.and he said ok.
memang angah suka sangat la but i already warning her,jangan bagitw sape2 la especially anak sedare saya yang sgt kepoh!




ini kat jj.lawa kan card ni :)

Time ni tengah inpect the biggest project company rahim n co :)

Happy for us :)


pray for us,

miss nurul and mr hisyam :)

No comments: