Thursday 15 March 2012

Planning

Hi peeps,

How are you,

Ok la straight to the point, saya paling x suke manusia mulut jahat. Kenapa ada manusia mcm ni. Ye lah. Kalo xd manusia mcm ni, x dpt lak pahala free kan. I guess.. Tapi disebab kan ada nya manusia mulut jahat macam ni, hidup susah nak aman damai kan. What have you seen not always same with ur "negative" thinking ok. But human being always like this kan. So, I'll have my holiday at my hometown.Change the plan since ada orang2 yg mulut busuk.Bukan x gosok gigi k. Just perangai yg suka gosip, pandang serong, dan buat fitnah ni myebabkan semuanye bau busuk!

Peep, please changed! Be a better person. Disebabkan ada manusia mcm ni, I can't meet him. I really want to meet him. I told him, I want to meet you but some people might be uncomfortable with us. No wonder la, last semester break, he did't met me. Sedih gile k. Down btol n nagis2 time tu.He always avoid to meet me. Hmm,now I knoe the reason even though I don't who she or he is. He/She does not has right to judge us! Go away from us! I do not know you. X kisah la pakcik ke makcik ke. But please stay away from me. Mula2, I told him x pyh nak kisah ape orang cakap ape, because that's me. Jarang nk kisah orang cakap ape. But I respect him since this is what his mom want kan. We already discuss about it and i think kitorang mampu sabar je la kan.

Redha2

By the way, x sabar jpe my ma and abah. Nak bli kan hadiah untuk ma abah. But dekat JJ xd choice sgt. So, I think, nant dekat KB, I will find something for them.

My list for them :

Abah : Kemeja D'urban (Lawa n best fabric D'urban ni)
 Ma : Kasut / wedges
 Sue : Shawl 
Abe cik : Hmm not thinking yet.hehe.


ma and abah


my little sister gedix~


with my ma :)


momoi kiss:)


loike this pic :)


His DP FB yg x pnh tukar sejak may 2011!
(tolong la tukar.haha)


p/s Please be patient miss Nurul One fine day, there will be the day for you..


Night, Love..

No comments: