Friday 16 March 2012

Immortal



My Immortal :)

I'm so tired of being here

suppressed by all my childish fears
and if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'cause your presence still lingers here
and it won't leave me alone

these wounds won't seem to heal

this pain is just too real
there's just too much that time cannot erase



when you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
when you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
I held your hand through all of these years
but you still have
all of me

you used to captivate me

by your resonating life
now I'm bound by the life you left behind
your face it haunts
my once pleasant dreams
your voice it chased away
all the sanity in me

these wounds won't seem to heal

this pain is just too real
there's just too much that time cannot erase

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone

but though you're still with me
I've been alone all along




Suke sangat dengan lagu evanescence ni. Walau pon lagu lama tapi dengar banyak kali x bosan langsung pon rasa. 


By the way, keep listening this song, repeat and repeat again.
And some sad feeling come..
Feel weird
Feel awkward
Feel annoying

Ke lagu ni memang sedih? Hmm don't know la. 

But I'm so tired being here..

Tired when need to tell what I feel
The truth that I can't hide
Always confess what I feel
That's me.

In addition, I love " Tanpa kamu" song also,
macam comel je lagu tu,
lyrics best.
Sabhi Saddi & Helena yg nyanyi.
Honestly, x pnh gak dgr diorang nyanyi.
Ke ni the 1st song diorang??


Then find both of "them"
dekat FB

Think before make it!

I hoping..




P/S This pain just too real. There's just too much that time cannot erase..



Night, Love :)

No comments: